- Faculty Member: Construction Contract Workshop for HalfMoon Education, January 17, 2019;
- Faculty Member: Troubleshooting Construction Project Legal Issues seminar for National Business Institute on October 27, 2017;
- "Orchestrating your Company's Forces to Deal with Delays on Construction Projects", National Society of Professional Estimators, March 25, 2014;
- "Construction Dispute: Effective (and Practical) Legal Negotiation Strategies", Cherry Hill, NJ, National Business Institute, July 29, 2014;
- "Public Contracts and Procurement Regulations in New Jersey" Atlantic City, NJ, Lorman Education Services, October 29, 2013;
- "The New Prompt Payment Statute," South Jersey Mechanical Contractors Association, National Electrical Contractors Association, October 18, 2006;
- "To Catch a Thief," Atlantic City New Jersey Building Trades, August 16, 2005;
- "Northwest Regional Interstate Labor Standards," New Jersey Department of Labor, Association Prevailing Wage Conference, May 4, 2004;
- "A Practical Guide to Bid Challenges," Lorman Continuing Education Seminars, August 16, 2002;
- "Project Labor Agreements," South Jersey Building Contractors Association, November 12, 2002.
The New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania Construction Attorneys at Steven A. Berkowitz & Associates, P.C. focus exclusively on meeting the legal needs of contractors, architects, engineers and owners in the construction industry. We help clients with the bidding process, claims, contract formation, construction litigation, and labor issues in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. To discuss your case, call (856) 350-6060 today or fill out our free case review form.